Pontiac Montana Review
Pontiac Montana is the type of minivan sold by General Motors. General Motor is the manufacturer of this car. Its production starts from 1997-to 2009. Pontiac Montana’s body and chassis are very well. The platform is GM U type. The first generation and 2nd generation are very important. The production of first-generation starts from 1996 to 2004. In the first generation, it is also known as Pontiac Trans Sport. The body style is excellent. 2003 Pontiac Montana body style consists of 3 doors minivan and 4 doors minivan. It is related to Buick GL8. The production of the 2nd generation starts from 2004 to 2006 in the country of United States. The production was also started from 2004 to 2008 in Canada and Mexico. The body style of the 2nd generation car is 4 doors minivan. 2005 Pontiac Montana is also called Pontiac Montana SV6. The clock and tachometer are the instruments of this car. The capacity of seating is 7.
Pontiac Montana Specifications
Pontiac Montana Engine
The engine ability and power are very great. The engine is an important and functional part of the car. 2006 Pontiac Montana contains 6 numbers of cylinders and 12 numbers of valves. The type of engine is gas. If the ability of the engine is well then the mileage of the car is also excellent. The maximum horsepower is [email protected] The maximum torque is 210lb-ft 4000rpm. The type of cam is overhead valves.
Pontiac Montana Transmission
- Transmission is also necessary for a car.
- 2005 Pontiac Montana SV6 transmission is an automatic.
- There are 4 numbers of speeds.
- The ratio of each gear is present in variation form.
Pontiac Montana Dimension
- The length is 201.3 inches.
- The overall width without mirrors is 72.7 inches.
- 2006 Pontiac Montana SV6 height is 68 inches.
- The wheelbase consists of 120 inches.
- The clearance of the ground is 6.5 inches.
- 2002 Pontiac Montana curb weight is 3942 lbs.
- The front and rear tracks are present in different forms.
- The front track consists of 61.5 inches while the rear track contains 63.3 inches.
Pontiac Montana Mileage
- Pontiac Montana mileage is 18 mpg.
- The capacity of the fuel tank is 25 gal.
- The average is present in the form of variation on the road and in the city.
- The mpg on the highway is 16.
- The mpg in the city is 23 mpg.
Pontiac Montana Comfort and Convenience
This car is a source of entertainment and comfort. The facility of speakers is present. It consists of rear floor mats and front reading lights. It consists of front door pockets. The cup holders occur on the front and rear sides. DVD players, video monitors, and radio data systems are the source of entertainment. It consists of 8 numbers of speakers.
Front and Rear Seat Dimension
The front headroom contains 39.9 inches. 2000 Pontiac Montana front legroom is also 39.9 inches. The front shoulder room is 59.8 inches. Pontiac Montana’s Rear headroom consists of 39.3 inches while the rear legroom is 39 inches. The rear shoulder room is 61.8 inches.
Pontiac Montana Safety
2001 Pontiac Montana consists of daytime running lights. The safety of children is very important and necessary. It controls electronic stability and traction. Passenger airbags are available in cars. Headlamps are present in the car. The disc brake is very well. Pontiac Montana contains engine immobilizers. The headrests are present on the front and rear sides. It consists of 4 wheels ABS.
Pontiac Montana Price
Every car has its own price. The price of Pontiac Montana may be different in every country. Now, this type of car is available in many countries. It is present in different coloures. Pontiac Montana’s price is $27,750. The performance of the engine is very great that is why many people select this car.